Wayyyy behind with blogging! Couple of weekends ago I had the urge to trace out some new patterns and traced 3.
First one that I sewed up was style 122 in Oct 2014 issue...in fact it was featured on the cover.
Hmmm not sure why it posted sideways. Burda used a chenille boucle which I've never seen before and couldn't find googling. I used a poly mix boucle from Fabricmart that I purchased earlier this year.
I made a few changes. Fabric ran short after the plaid matching (which was successful except for one sleeve) so I only used one set of ruffles. Also had to lengthened the torso by 2 inches. I'm quite pleased with this make even though it's different from my usual style.