Google+ Followers

Saturday, 24 January 2015

McCalls 6513

I've been doing a little sewing! For some reason my mojo has been low lately. 

However I did recently finished McCalls 6513.  


This pattern is a Palmer Pletsch. It's the first time I've sewn one. If you need a lot of adjustments to patterns it's a great one for you. The pattern has lines for full bust adjustments and all kinds of other ones. I only did my usual long torse and arm adjustments. 

I had this lovely olive green knit in stash that I wish I had more of in multiple colours. Why is it so hard to find nice knits with good recovery? It's the perfect weight, so many are too thin. 


I love how it fits. However I'm finding the neckline gaps and you can see my bra. Since I don't want to spend all day adjusting the neck to make sure I'm not flashing everyone, I'm going to tack the neckline in place. 

I'm almost done a Burda magazine top so more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment