Google+ Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Happy New Year! 2015 Goals

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. 

At the beginning of 2014 I posted my sewing goals for the year:

1) Sew pants. Achieved! I sewed 4 pairs of pants and now have 2 TNT patterns.

2) Sew a slip. Sorta did this one. I did sew a half slip but my full slip failed. Then it stalled due to being unable to find wide stretch lace locally. Might have to work at sourcing it online.....

3) Sew a swimsuit.  Have all the supplies but never tackled this one. 

So my 2015 Goals are:

1) Sew a slip

2) Sew a swimsuit. I really need to get one this one as my suits are all old. 

3) Sew a winter coat 

My sewing mojo has been missing since I had surgery 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get in the sewing room today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment