Hmm...not sure why the pictures posted sideways.
Anyways, this pattern can also be lengthened to be a dress. Changes that I made was to eleminate the side zipper as the neckline is more than wide enough to pull over your head. Perhaps if you did the dress version or a stable knit the zipper may be needed.
The pattern directions....haha! Typical Burda instructions. I could not figure out reading them how to do the neckline. Ended up throwing them aside and playing around with the pieces until I figured out what how it went together.
It's very comfy and has a different style. I used a poly knit from Fabricland, really wish the store would carry more natural fibres. Changes I would make if I make another version would be to lengthened the bodice an 1".
Up next is a sewing goal I made at the beginning of the year. I'm going to tackle a swim suit! Yikes!