After reading the reviews online (one advantage of taking so long to sew a pattern) that the bodice ran big and the v neck low, I made several changes. Instead of my usual size 14 bust to a size 16 waist, I used size 12 bust to size 14 waist and got a good fit. The bust is still very blousey so I'm very glad I sized down. I also raised the v neck 1 inch and lengthened the bodice my usual 1 1/2 inches.
The fabric is a high end polyester that I got at the closeout of a fabric boutique. It's a really pretty coral colour that is crinkled and doesn't feel like a poly.
I wore the dress for the first time yesterday and it's comfy. The only thing that bugs me a little is the zipper. I couldn't get the zipper to lay flat between the French seam below so there is a bit of a bump. I fiddled with it quite a bit but couldn't get it completely smooth.
I think this was the last of my summer sewing. Although the weather is still hot , cold weather is not far off. And I really need new pants. I live in dresses and skirts in the summer and while I do wear them with wool tights in the winter it's not practical when it's minus 30. My attempts at a TNT pants pattern last year was a bust. So I'm really hoping that this year I have some success. Fingers crossed and more to come!