The pattern I used is Jalie 2908 a bootleg stretch jean pattern that I read good things on other blogs. I used size W but took out most of the flare on the lower legs. Also used view A with the low rise.
Hmm not sure why the picture posted sideways. I found a stretchy black seude demin at Fabricland cheap to test out this pattern. It's actually a quite nice fabric so it's a wearable muslin. I do think I need to go up a size though as they are comfortable but a little tight. Here are some pictures but black is hard to show details.
The pattern directions are excellant though I'm not used to using a 3/8" seam allowance so I had to watch myself.
I plan to sew another version but sizing up using a cotton sateen stretch fabric I have on had.