Google+ Followers

Friday, 11 July 2014

Simplicity 3503

Another summer dress made! This time I used Simplicity 3503 using view A. I used this pattern a few years ago to make view F. 


This pattern has ALOT of ease in the waist and hips. I made my usual size 14 on the top but sized down from a 16 to 14 for the waist and hips. 

It's a pretty easy make but has more style than my last make. 


The fabric used is the same as the last make in a red colour way. It's a poly ITY knit. I prefer cotton or rayon lyra knits over poly but I got it at a bargain price and liked the colours. 

I got another knit dress cut out and a top cut out last night so sometime soon I'll have more makes to show you :)

1 comment:

  1. I have that pattern. I'll be sure to double check the ease. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete