Google+ Followers

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Newlook 6053

This winter I picked up 2 yards of this Joel Dewberry Bungalow rayon challis from fabric.com. 


I love the colours in the fabric and envisioned a maxi skirt. Unfortunately I didn't look at a maxi skirt pattern first as 2 yards is nowhere near enough. Enter Newlook 6053 view D. 


I made this pattern once before. It's a pretty simple skirt that fits nicely and comes together quickly. Even faster if you don't sew in your invisible zipper upside down like me! The pattern actually calls for a regular zipper but I had a matching invisible zip in stash. 


Not too much else to cover on this one. I love the feel of rayon challis, so soft. 

I'm still deciding what I'm going to sew next :)

1 comment:

  1. I love rayon challis. Zipper upside down? Been there, done that........

    ReplyDelete