Google+ Followers

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Sewacholic Renfew

Not much sewing has been happening lately. Last weekend I cut out a cowl version of the Sewacholic Renfew. The fabric is a lovely soft grey wool knit that I brought off etsy a few months ago. I wish I had more of this fabric in different colours. Anyways I sewed it up quickly yesterday morning as its a very fast make. 


It ll make a great wardrobe basic that will go with a lot of outfits and be warm for the winter. 

I washed chocolate brown merino fabric yesterday also. There is 5 meters of this fabric so I will get a new top and dress for sure. Maybe even 2 tops. 

Remember this?

All 35 blocks are complete! Woohoo! Now I have to sew them together and remove all the paper. I'm going to set them aside for a little while as I would rather sew clothes right now. 

Off to trace out a new pattern.  More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment